welcome to you 2010

/
0 Comments
first of all i'm wondering what happen to my undoubtedly friend...eliza
she's a bit depress maybe
cause of leaving away her boyfriend..
heha....i got the credit now for
not behaving any of it
till now
i tell you

yeya...that's because of my unattractive aura
ya i know that
but since then i dont feel like sad
b'coz...i really don't need one at this very
moment

eliza...chill girl...
this won't lass longer
i bet you .....na!

and for the main topic today...
ya....while i'm typing
it's 12.***am /4 JAN 10
my first day of coming back to school life
ha....*sigh* how board

when people ask me about new year's wish
this is my answer dear...

please allah...make me a good girl who finish her homework on time...and be happy in every time to study...please....please......

that's it....

see YA....


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.