The Unfinished

/
0 Comments
Assalam.

Oh Allah, the most Generous, the most Caring, 
I had so many to achieve, 
and had so many things UNachieved,
because they are UNfinished.


But I want to make it a 'have' rather than a 'had'.
I want to make it 'finished' rather than 'unfinished'.
Let's start all over again. Let's stand on the starting line and wait for the fire to strike.
My dreams,  what I want to do, what I need to do - they are all still valid.
I just need to change to make it happen.

Let's start my business again.
Let's start my writing again.
Let's start my diet again.
Let's start my studies again.
Let's start my crochet again.
Let's start my arts again.
Let's start my drawing again.
Let's start my reading again.
Let's start my LIFE again.

Because I want to believe, somewhere in this world, my foot need to step.
 Somewhere in this world are faces I need to see.
Somewhere in this world is air I need to breath.
Somewhere in this world are things I need to touch.

Let's strike the EXCITEMENT in me alive.
Again.

Amin. 


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.