Beautiful Escaping

/
0 Comments
Evening.

I just watched Boyhood. I encountered a beautiful song. Its Hero sang by Family of the Year. 
Here is the beautiful lyrics. 

Let me go
I don't wanna be your hero
I don't wanna be a big man
Just wanna fight like everyone else

Your masquerade
I don't wanna be a part of your parade
Everyone deserves a chance to
Walk with everyone else

While holding down
A job to keep my girl around
And maybe buy me some new strings
And her and I out on the weekend

And we can whisper things
Secrets from my American dreams
Baby needs some protection
But I'm a kid like everyone else

So let me go
I don't wanna be your hero
I don't wanna be a big man
I just wanna fight like everyone else

Life is tiring if you try so hard to please people. To be their hero. To be the best in every stairs. 

I said I watched Boyhood. I got the chance to watch the most beautiful scene. Towards the end of his Boyhood, Mason moved out of his mom's house, drove his truck to college with dessert engulfing his journey. The music played...and here the beautiful moment began. 

As the lyrics said, I don't want to be your hero anymore Mama. Let me be me. Let me bleed. Let me fight like everyone else. Don't expect too high of me. I'm trying my best at my best conscience. Please spare me. Let me go. 

Grant me my beautiful escaping

Entchuldigung. Bitte. 




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.